<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d29236588\x26blogName\x3dCOMO+Blogo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://columbiamissouri.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://columbiamissouri.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d743904937984650731', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

COMO Blogo

Note: Site works best with Firefox, Opera, or Safari



Today Is A Good News Day. . .Kinda

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The University of Missouri-Columbia has dropped its exclusive Coke contract. A recently signed deal makes Pepsi the beverage of choice for Campus Dining as of August 1. 75% of products sold in the c-stores must be Pepsi products and the remaining 25% can be from anyone. Coke still has a contract with MU Athletics to be the main drink however. Maybe Coke is paying Alden that $50,000 since Walsworth isn't anymore?


Missourian Story
posted by Ryan Brockschmitt, 4:20 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment